A few illustrations for Carousel featured in Ooya Chiki’s 1979 art book…
Just wanted to pass along a few notes to keep in mind as you’re designing your t-shirts:
1) Send your designs as an attachment to LadyTaterTot@gmail.com.
2) The deadline for design submissions is 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday May 6.
3) You can submit as many designs as you want. (Do keep in mind that we will be personally reviewing each submission, so try not to spam us.)
4) All designs should be your own original artwork.
5) This contest is open to all ages.
6) If you are selected as a winner, you (or a parent if you’re under 18) will have to sign a release granting us permission to use your design as a shirt.
7) All winners will receive a shirt with their design on it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at LadyTaterTot@gmail.com
If you want some inspiration, here are the three winning designs from last year:
requested!! its just some stuff ive learned idk dont trust me too much, i had the parts for this laying around for days and was too lazy to put text on it i also added a collage of some chests ive done last minute
1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.