see i like the style above more but the style below isn’t bad either. yup i think i’m leaning towards the one on top but like can someone give me another opinion?
Some good tips about comic lettering from Nate Piekos of Blambot.com
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand angle references.
By Shadowcross on DA.
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme https://www.tumblr.com/theme/37061
- post comics as you would on any other tumblr they show up on their own webcomic site
what if nobody sees my webcomic :(
- too bad you got to draw your OCs making out and nobody can appreciate your artistic genius obviously the world is not ready for this webcomic genius
i painted today and all that was accomplished was coloured barf and waste gouache